Thursday, May 2, 2013

My poor, neglected photography blog . . .

I guess it is pretty apparent that I haven't been taking very many pictures and I've been spending even less time editing the ones I do take.  I'm okay with that though, life has been full, crazy, and fun.  Eventually I will be in photography mode again.  
We did take a day to do dance pictures more than a month ago and I'm just getting around to editing them.  With four dance competitions this year and two girls doing solos, we are more than a little hectic this time of year.  
Here are a few photos I took of Ainsli.  This is her third year on dance team and her first year doing a solo.  She has been working very hard and we are so proud of her.  




She does a lyrical/jazz solo to "Peponi" by The Piano Guys.  I love her costume and the fact that she adds something to her routine every time she performs it.



This costume is for her team hip-hop.  They dance to "Up, Up, and Away" and at the last competition they got overall high scores with this routine.  (Love the pink hairpieces, too).  
Hopefully I'll be back with the rest of her costumes at some point . . .


No comments: